The Apostles’ Faith
We believe in and boldly proclaim the 12 Apostles’ faith, which focuses mainly on the following major points:
- The revelation of the Lord Jesus, being the one true God manifested in flesh (the word made flesh) – [1st Tim. 3:16; John 1:14; 1st John 5:20-21];
- Faith in the saving power of the name of Jesus and his blood – [Acts 4:12; 20:28; 22:16; 1st Peter 1:18-19];
- Repentance from dead works – [Heb. 6:1);
- Baptism only in the name of Jesus for the remission of sins of every human being – [Luke 24:47; Acts 2:37-38];
- Baptism of the holy ghost with the initial sign of speaking in tongues – [Acts 2:1-4; 10:44-46]; and
- Living a holy life, serving the Lord and waiting for the second advent of Jesus for his church – [Heb. 12:14; 1st Cor. 15:51-52; 1st Thes. 4:13-18; Philip. 3:20].
"Wasn't Peter saved? Wasn't Paul Saved?"
The history of the coming into being of the ACE in the last day is closely linked to the first convert, the pioneer Apostle, Bishop Teklemariam Gezahegne. “Wasn’t Peter saved? Wasn’t Paul saved? Weren’t the Apostles saved? The way that saved them will also save you!” was the heavenly message T/Mariam heard from the Lord in his quest for the truth of salvation around the beginning of the 1960’s. After his conversion, he preached the gospel everywhere in the nation with great vision, fervent spirit and sacrifice, and the Lord brought Millions through his ministry and through those that joined the ministry after him.